COVID-19 Procedures, still in effect 4/1/2021
GTOC will continue to operate under the following conditions in an effort to reduce the risk of transmission of the Coronavirus to our clients and volunteers:
1) Clients check in at the front door with their picture ID and maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet between people while waiting in line.
2) We take client names outside, assign numbers, and clients are asked to return to their vehicle to wait until their food is ready.
3) Clients will receive a pre-packed box of food based on their family size.
4) We have limited the number of volunteers handling food. Volunteers are asked to wear masks, and we continue to sanitize (surfaces, door handles, etc.) at the pantry on a routine basis.
5) Bible study has been suspended until further notice.
6) If you are sick, please do not come to GTOC. You may have a friend, neighbor, or family member pick up your food for you.
7) If you are new, please see the New Client page for more information.